Car Transportation Services
We offer a door to door service and can also collect and deliver at all the major city of India. Our staff are friendly and efficient in all aspects of car transportation, and are always willing to help with any questions regarding moving your vehicle.
If you need a Car transported, don’t take chances! Contact the professionals!
- An inspection will be performed prior to movement and you or your representative must be present for the inspection. You will be required to sign the bill of lading and the car condition report both at the point of origin and the destination. It is in you own interest that you be at this inspection yourself.
- The vehicle needs to be clean so that the physical inspection can be conducting thoroughly on the day of shipping.
- The vehicle should be free from any fluid leaks
- Ensure you have a complete set of keys available to handover on the day of movement.
- All personal belongings need to be removed from the car prior to its dispatch.
- The Company may also refuse to accept your vehicle if there are any personal items left inside. If there is any loss or damage to these items or your vehicle as a result of these items being in the vehicle the company shall not be held liable. Of course all standard accessories/tools that are kept in the boot of any car are accepted. Hazardous materials can not be transported along with car
- The alarm system in you vehicle must be disabled or disconnected. As a general rule prepare to have less than quarter tank of petrol/diesel/gas in you car on the day of moving.
- All antennas must be removed or fully retracted.
- Music system front panel needs to be removed.
- We are not responsible for any mechanical fault to your vehicle